SouthSoundTalk is adding writers. Join our team of paid, professional freelance writers that live, work, and play in Pierce County.
SouthSoundTalk publishes positive stories about people, businesses and organizations doing good things in communities in Pierce County. Our stories are published online and distributed via social media. SouthSoundTalk will follow the business model and operational success of ThurstonTalk, with a platform that reaches more than 300,000 viewers each month – people that want to know about great things happening around us.
- Proven experience creating error-free articles on deadline
- Ability to interview and interface with local business owners
- Interest in writing advertising and marketing materials as well as business articles
- Skills to snap quick photographs during interviews to submit with stories
- Initiative to pitch story ideas on a monthly basis
- Sincere passion for sharing the positive stories happening in our community
- Submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include 200 words (or less) about why you love your community.