Sell a product that customers love.
Put your entrepreneurial spirit to work in Tacoma and Pierce County.
Use your network to close deals and drive revenue.
SouthSoundTalk is a community social network, publishing positive stories about people, businesses and organizations doing good things around Pierce County. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals to join our team. Educate businesses about the value of advertising on our platform. Bring your exceptional sales skills to our company. Leverage your connections around Tacoma, Puyallup, Gig Harbor and throughout Pierce County to close sales.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com by Friday, May 2.
- Provide outstanding customer service to retain customers.
- Grow new customers by generating leads, conducting outbound calls, following up with emails and drop-ins, and closing sales.
- Promote SouthSoundTalk:
- Serve as a positive “face” of SouthSoundTalk.com in the Pierce County area.
- Promote SouthSoundTalk.com to business leaders and readers as appropriate.
- Be active in business networking groups to promote SouthSoundTalk.com.
- Deliver presentations to local business groups to drive sales.
Skills and Experience:
- At least three years sales experience required.
- Proven ability to meet goals and budgets required.
- Ability to manage a task list and coordinate follow-up required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with a wide variety of people, both written and verbal, required.
- Technical skills including experience with all Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
Salary depends on experience but includes a base + commission.